Finally, I get to punched her

Penat pergi photoshoot kat kampung sendiri. Me look different :O

 I'm not afraid to take a stand, Everybody come take my hand, We'll walk this road together through the storm, Whatever weather cold or warm, Just let you know that you're not alone, Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road.

 About the girl who was totally a bitch and made me a bitch too, I would like to say, MANY THANKS. Thanks to u, because of u, I get 40 demerits of punching her. Thanks to the ppl who were there, supporting me bitching her up because you guys aren't at the wrong side.

Sorry to dearest Munirah Adilla, because I siku-siku ur cute tummy. I was out of control on that time. Sorry to 4 Fikrah because I fucked your class. Sorry to dear prefects, because I didnt followed what u guys adviced me. Sorry to Fith because, because of me, u became shivering and cold. And most of the thing, sorry to Cikgu Rusli because I embarrassed  you but thanks for choosing my side.

U COULD TOUCH ME, & I WONT SAY A WORD. BUT WHEN U TOUCH MY FAMILY, U FUCKING MESS WITH A FUCKING BEAST. I COULD BEAT THE HELL OUT OF U.

NO ONE FUCKING MESS WITH ME. I REPEAT, NO FUCKING ONE.