A sudden feeling

Well I hope its not yet too late to wish u gais, HAPPY EID!! :)



I dont know what kind of feeling that Im having right now. I mean like, after that dream...... U just wont stop dancing in my head.

I need u to go. GO! Pls. Im begging.....

I thought I can face it. I thought Ive accepted it. I thought Ive moved on.
Oh well. I thought....

I cant help it anymore. I just cant.

I dont care if u already hv a new replacement fr me. I just dont. I only care fr u. I only care abt u.
But u just dont understand.

U walked away & dont even look back....
U just walk & walk & walk.

Like everything was my fault.

I try my hardest to forget everything but I just cant......

How u can easily move but I cant?

Theres no me anymore in ur heart? Even a bit?

Dont u think of me? Before u go to sleep? Like I did? Everyday?

The pieces of my heart are missing u.....

U were at fault but now ure happy, but Im suffering..

If only u know... Only, if.
I miss u.